Friday, March 7, 2008

Superman That Ho - A New Dog Trick

Last night, Oreo and I went to bed at our usual bedtime at 11:30pm. My roommates got home at a little after 1am, and they woke both of us. Needless to say, Oreo was riled up and wouldn't go back to sleep. I let him out to meet my friends, and they had a blast with him. I showed them his tricks, sit and shake hands. We also played fetch for a few hours, where he learned the "superman that ho" trick. Basically, he just flies (or jumps, whatever) down our stairs to get his squeaky toy. Despite all the activities, he didn't even get tired! I decided to go to bed at 3am without him because he was too busy with my friends.

5 comments:

ilovemeanjel said...

Hi vicky!

thanks for putting this blog site for oreo now I get to know what he's been up to.

he is such a big boy now!

I miss him! keep posting! ;)

Angel <3

Wandering Lust for Knowledge and Truth said...

OMG.
you made a blog for your dog.

you are soooooo mommy. =)

Anonymous said...

LEGAL GUARDIAN. GAH!!

Jamie said...

HAHA VICKY. i finally visited your Oreo blog. you are so lame. jk
hahaha i like oreo

Danielle said...

sigh...too cute...

but you definitely are one of THOSE people...