Monday, April 7, 2008

The past few days have been a little hectic. I took Oreo home with me for spring break last week, and I'm pretty sure Oreo's weeks of training went down the drain. I was busy so my parents and little sister watched him for me. They definitely spoiled him, and now I'll have to start over with the training. Reminds me of when I got him in February.


My sisters bought Oreo down to San Diego when they visited for President's Day weekend. Since I was busy, they watched Oreo for me and took him to the beach while I ran errands. He was so small and clean. Now he's so big and dirty. I can't wait for him to finish his vaccinations so that I can take him to the groomers. He desperately needs a haircut.










Here's a picture of us at the park near my house. You can usually find us here in the early mornings and/or late evenings.

This is pretty random, but do I look pregnant? I think I look pregnant. Ew. I guess it's time to start working out.

And that's all for now because I've lost the usb wire so I can't transfer my pictures from my camera to my laptop.

No comments: